Saturday, September 15, 2007

Little kitty and the Mermaid




Mermaid Emerson Loving the camera attention.







Cutest little kitty in the world, and she is MINE!






As you can probably tell by pervious postings my kid LOVE getting there faces painted.






Emerson Showing us what a beautiful princess Mermaid looks like.






So then Avery had to show us how a kitty MEOWS.




What a fun day we had down at Southlands. They do the face painting for tips only and what a fantastic job they did. Good thing though because it only lasted about 10 minutes on Avery. All the way home in the car we were "Avery don't touch your face until we take your picture."

6 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Loooooooooove it! How fun!

Dransfield Diaries said...

The paint job was awesome. I will have to take my kids one day! They are such great posers for the camera. I can barely get Tyler to stop long enough to look at me for a quick picture!

Karen said...

I am amazed at that paint job! Your girls are so darling and so photogenic. I miss teaching Emerson...what a dol!

The Knight Family said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Nana said...

What gorgeous kids!! The paintings are fabulous! I love the look-like meter. I think Avery's eyes are getting to be more like Peter's and that's probably what the meter looks at. Anyway, all three are a perfect balance of two beautiful parents! I'm a very proud Nana!!

Devony said...

wow the paint jobs are seriously intense! they are so awesome! Cute phots and everything!