Thursday, September 13, 2007

And the meter says............

I saw this on my cousins blog and thought it would be fun to see who our kids look more alike. WELL....take a look and see what you think. Do you agree with the meter or ME?



This one really didn't suprise me at all. I have always thought Emerson was a good mixture of the two of us.



OK...I do not agree with this one at all. I have and I am sure everyone else has always said that Avery looks more like ME!



Same with this one! Weston is totally a little Peter, Don't you think so?

But the one thing I do agree with the meter on is that are kids are a pretty good mixture of Peter and I. I also think that our kids look alot like each other. You know the say "well you can tell they are a gomez". One day we were in Paradise bakery as a family eating some sandwiches when this lady kept looking at us. Finally she said " I am looking at three little kids but only one face" it was really kind of funny. But we do often get comments like that.

1 comment:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

That is awesome! Your kids are so darn cute! I think you two look alike anyway so it is a good blend with the kiddos!