Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hats and Headbands Needed!

Early this morning I was getting ready to head out when Avery came around the corner. I looked at her for a second and then screamed. She started to cry and I started to cry, she had cut almost 3/4 of her hair. I finally stopped crying and cut the rest of her hair. I tryed to keep as much of it as I could. We are now off to go and get hats and headbands. Avery has asked me" when is my hair coming back, in 1 minute"? She also keeps saying" I want my hair back". Mommy does to Avery! My heart is broken......but you are still just as beautiful. Maybe in a few months I will be able to laugh about it.





AFTER THE HAIR CUT



7 comments:

Carley said...

So sad! It looks like a pretty cute haircut though.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh
My
Gosh!
Oh that darn Avery! What a little stinker! She is just trying to cut hair like her mom though right? Sigh...
Were you in the fetal all day?

Nana said...

I laughed and I cried!!! It's a good thing hair grows! However, she looks adorable with the short hair. Great cut Kim!! I think this one is going to keep Mommy and Daddy jumping!! Love Nana

Rebecca said...

The afters are so cute. I think i would have cried along with you. At least you have the talent to fix it. I would've had to take her somewhere. At least it will grow back!

The Knight Family said...

I am sooo sorry - good thing she has such a cute face!!!!

The Dixon Family said...

I LOVE THE NEW CUT!!! And can I just say, Avery is not the first (or second, or third) little girl I've known to do this . . .

Will you cut my hair like hers? I seriously love it.

Darrel Nelson said...

I KNOW exactly how you felt because you cut your hair about six times as a little girl... AND your cousin's and a few friends and your dolls. I wonder where she got the idea from...?

She looks so cute, though and hair grows.