Thursday, January 17, 2008

Found the look!

So today I played around with Avery's hair a little bit, just trying to find something that works. I think this is it! She still looks like a girl and it hides some of the bald spots. Of couse 2 seconds after the pictures were taken her hair was a mess and it wasn't covering the bald spots anymore.

Yesterday Avery said to my sister "now I have to go in the boys bathroom". We laughed so hard...it was the cutest thing. She still is a little sad and has said a few times today that she misses her long hair. AVERY YOU KEEP ME ON MY TOES!




5 comments:

Post Family said...

Too sad and too funny. Her hair looks cute though and it sounds like you handled everything very well. Mommy points for you!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Fabtabulous! She looks great and still very sassy!

Carley said...

Love the first picture. I want my hair like that. Does she have thick or thin hair?

Karen said...

Kim, she looks adorable! Avery is such a firecracker. I'm sure you never know what's next with her...but what a doll!! You can't help but love her.

Irlenborn family said...

I've been ther before and feel your pain. She still looks really cute, and aren't you glad you know how to cut hair!