Sunday, June 21, 2009

#1 Dad's

The kids had so much fun making poster and decorating for Peter today. Emerson came in the room and said "Dad and Mom you need to come down stairs" we got up and started to head down stairs and the kids jumped out of the front closet "Surprise, Happy Fathers day". They had almost decorated every wall in the house with pictures they had made. It was so cute.







I wish I had pictures of the Other two amazing Dad's in my life but they are still not uploaded on our new computer yet. I just want say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to Darrel (Kimberley's dad) and to Dave (Peter's dad). Thanks for being so darn amazing and we love you both so much.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

4 comments:

Life as a Kenessey said...

So cute...

The Grapers said...

Your kids are so creative and cute. I love it!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Too cute!

Carley said...

I played catch up on looking at the blogs today, boy I hope my little boy doesn't get any ideas from Weston, you've got trouble on your hands. I at least got some laughs out of it. Your family is getting so big! Time flies. Hey, does Shawn have a blog?