Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weston's Haircut!!

This was EXTREMELY hard for me to do. I loved Weston's curls and always had people complement them......but he decided he didn't want me to comb is hair anymore. For the past three weeks it has been a constant battle to comb his hair. He always had a big matt in the back and so I had to make a desicion...... SO HERE WE GO.....




BEFORE






AFTER

But I think he is still so cute, handsome and a little stud. The sad thing is he looks grown up and not like my little baby anymore.

12 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Is this seriously the same child? He looks totally different! So grown up!

Life as a Kenessey said...

HE looks Great...so adorable!!!

kjlyuu said...

I think his new hair cut is adorable!! He looks so much like his daddy now!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the new haircut!

Jex Mix 6 said...

NOO!!!! His lovely little curls!! :) But I love his new haircut though!!!! He is quite the stud isn't he?

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

O my gosh it's Pete's mini me! I LOVE it Kim! He looks so grown up though...that has got to be the hardest thing!

Kiffon said...

He looks like a little Pete! Isn't it amazing how cutting their hair makes them look so much older? He is too cute!

Meredith Haag said...

He looks just like his Dad now! More than ever! Don't you think?! Weston is such a cutie! He was so proud of his hair on Sunday! What a sweet heart!

Karen said...

He is so darling! I hear you about the girls. Eli's have just grown back and I can't get myself to cut them off. Love the new haircut, though, he is so darn cute!

Karen said...

I meant to write curls...not girls! Ha ha ha!

Jamie said...

Oh I LOVE the new haircut! He looks like such a little stud. Isn't it crazy how a simple haircut can make them look so grown up.

Carley said...

Your kids are getting so big. We need to get a family reunion together, but NOT in Canada. Maybe Utah, Colorado, ARKANSAS!