Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Wow did summer ever fly by! August 18th was Emerson's first day of 3rd grade. I can't even believe that she is in 3rd grade! It was a crazy morning and so of course I forgot my camera. So I took it with me when we went to pick her up and took a few pictures of her and the kids at the school field.

August 21st was Avery's first day of Preschool. I took a few shots of her on the way to the school...oh my little girl looks so grown up, but also so little because her school bag is as big as she is...haha

The kids both love their teachers and are really enjoying it so far. My little cuties!


7 comments:

jksfam said...

What cute kids! What's Weston going to do with his sister-less time?

Life as a Kenessey said...

I still can't wrap my head around school starting in August!! Crazy Americans LOL! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!

Life as a Kenessey said...

I need to mention that Weston is adorable too...didn't mean to leave him out!!

The Dixon Family said...

What's with the pink ribbon around Avery's wrist?

Gomez said...

She brought me the ribbon and asked if I would make her a bracelet...you know she loves her accesseries.

Tamara said...

such adorable kids! where did the summer go?

Meredith Haag said...

Oh my Gosh your kids are so precious! And they all have awesome hair! That's not fair!