Monday, August 27, 2007

Emerson's Class Project


Emerson brought home this green square with a letter attached to it. The teacher asked the parents to write one hope and one dream for your child for 2nd grade. Then we were to decorate it together. So my HOPE is that Emerson will develope a love for learning. My DREAM is that she will learn to be organized. Emerson almost forgets something at school everyday. Then I added an extra one for her to make some great friends. We had alot of fun and Emerson glued and helped with all the gromets. Ohhh ya and the ribbon was a must...special request from Emerson. SHE IS SO PROUD OF IT.

4 comments:

Dransfield Diaries said...

Oh, so you are one of those mom's.....you make mom's like me look bad! I want to hang that on my wall it is so cute!! Great job Kimberly and Emerson. I think I need to go back to 2nd grade! HaHa!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

uhhhhh...it's like out of a magazine sister! i am glad you guys had fun! now come catch me up on my scrapbooking already!

Tamara said...

emerson should be proud of it but her mommy should be even more proud of it! beautiful!

Carley said...

Those pics of your family (w/ your parents) I truly enjoyed. I haven't been back to Canada since 1999! Oh, check out my blog, found the camera, and I am feeling pretty good!